'Victoria' Honda CB175
Zeke found this little Honda CB175 buried under a pile of exhaust parts. He said, "I will call you Victoria." Victoria was built for Naked Speed (Caferacertv) on the Velocity Channel part of Discovery Channel network. Zeke DeZeeuw developed the design by adding an NSU Sportmax dustbin fairing while paying homage to the great RC166 Honda Race Motorcycle that Mike Hailwood, number 7, raced for MotoGP and won 10 out of 10 races in the 1966 World Championship Series, Isle of Man TT winner, and captured both the riders and manufacturers championship. The fairing was manufactured by Airtech Streamlining and the custom suspension was made by Ohlins. The full race motor was crafted by us under the instruction of our race team at www.dotheton.com led by design development geniuses Dennis 'kopcicle' Ryan, a flatrackracer, and Richard 'Teazer' Nowson, a road racer. Ben and Eric Bostrom, road race and flatrack champions, pushed Victoria to her limit in an attempt to DO THE TON. You can view Victoria's gallery by clicking the link below. This is your Double Dog Dare.
DREAM, DARE, DO.
You can see and hear Victoria here.
You can view Victoria's picture gallery here.
- Four stroke twin, 360 degree firing SOHC
- Before 300 lbs after 240 lbs
- Bore and Stroke 57mm X 41mm
- Before 20BHP @ 10k RPM after 30BHP @ 12k RPM
- Compression 9.12:1
- Dynatek Electronic Ignition
- Cb200 gas ported head
- Cb200 oil pump
- 2-Keihin 26mm Superhawk carburetors
- Racing slipper pistons
- Megacycle cam
- R/D Valvesprings titanium retainers and springs
- Lightened clutch basket
- 5 speed transmission
- Perreault Performance Clip-ons
- Sparckmoto wiring harness
- Shorai battery
- Vintage Advantage Controls
- Buchanan Spokes
- Akront shouldered rims 18 X 1.60" front 19 X 1.85" rear
- Ohlins Shocks
- Cb350/350 fork conversion
- Cb450 front brake married to a Cb77 200mm hub
- Cone Engineering megaphones
- Zoomers Seat
- Stretched rear swing arm 2" by Bryan Fuller of FullerMoto
- Heidenau tires
- PMP Sprockets